· Support the Head of Data Operations with changes, enhancements and corrections to reports and documentation for all AGS locations.
· Gather data and reporting requirements and ensure data integrity across the group.
· Evaluate development requests from the business, including all testing, research and documentation relating to those requests (with support from our Knowledge Management).
· Enhance AGS’s ability to manage ViewPoint configuration and development, subsequently reducing reliance on third party consultants.
· Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve system issues.
· Proactively manage and resolve requests and incidents logged via the service desk.
· Assist with the training of all AGS staff on ViewPoint and other business systems.
Systems and Data
· Support the operational and regulatory requirements of each AGS office and the data they collect, maintain and report.
· Support and manage, where appropriate, the operational functions of AGS.
· Work in conjunction with the Onboarding teams to enable absolute compliance and data integrity in relation to KYC procedures.
· Work with the Finance team to assist in the data and operational processes to enable AGS to carry out its client billing both promptly and efficiently.
· Manage data quality for AGS, including the running and management of exception reports, and help administer the direct maintenance of data in core systems. Where appropriate, liaising with the relevant staff responsible for client entities in order to maintain data quality on those entities.
· Monitor system integrity to ensure effective business continuity and reduce data loss.
Change and Growth
· Support AGS Group strategy, demonstrating the ability to generate innovative and strategic ideas that challenge the status quo.
· Review and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and assist in the development of strategies for improving or better utilising these systems.
· Participate in projects, ensure that technical requirements and reporting needs are addressed throughout the project life cycle.
Business Knowledge and Stakeholder Management
· Develop and maintain close working relationships with all AGS staff, including: IT, Compliance, HR, Finance, Knowledge Management.
· Develop and maintain close working relationships with all third-party ViewPoint consultants and suppliers.
· Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the AGS business in particular: policies, procedures, processes, systems, central services, compliance and regulatory requirements.
· Routinely monitor and keep abreast of changes in jurisdictional policies that may affect existing data and data-processing requirements.
· Acquire a robust understanding of the structures used by clients and the reasons for so doing.
Group Training and Support
· Support training on Core Systems including ViewPoint, Aderant, Worksite 10 / iManage to all AGS staff new starters and existing staff requiring ad hoc or routine refresher training.
· Review and maintain the Core Systems training materials on the AGS Portal training pages – systematically and following system developments.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· Advanced knowledge of Excel and Word, and strong competence in using Microsoft Office products generally.
· Good communication skills; the ability to articulate policy and processes effectively, across a number of different jurisdictions and time zones, tailoring content and delivery to meet the needs of each session accordingly.
· Basic knowledge of ViewPoint or a similar fiduciary software, with experience of system configuration and reporting.
· Strong documentation and requirements-gathering ability.
· Proven ability to quickly learn new information, processes and procedures.
· Ability to communicate with tact and confidence both written and verbally with various stakeholders at all levels, internally and externally and across multiple jurisdictions.
· Technical and report writing experience in SQL and knowledge of data extraction tools such as SQL Server Management Studio.
· Basic knowledge of report-writing tools such as SSRS (Visual Studios, Report Builder or Power BI RS).
· Experience in; ViewPoint workflow design and configuration including use of SQL, statement and form writing / tagging, security modelling and application customisation.
· Experience of Aderant (Practice Management) and Work10 (Document Management) desirable but not mandatory.
· Experience in implementation of upgrades and changes controls desirable.
· A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
· Conscientiousness, punctuality, flexibility and dependability.
· Ability to perform under pressure to meet deadlines.
· Ability to work accurately ensuring attention to details.
· A willingness to work flexibly at times to support the needs of the business.
· Ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks and manage time effectively.
· Willingness to work UK hours
· BSC in Computer Science